Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-10-2022, 10:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: JB is currently a middle-of-the-road QB. He's turning the ball over way too often and takes too long in his progressions. Currently, he's the 3rd best QB in his draft class.

IDK what it is, many like to take the simple route and say "playcalling" but it was mentioned by both he and Zac last year that JB has a lot of flexibility at the line based on what he sees presnap.

I came into the year asserting there's no QB in the NFL I'd take over JB, but now I'm not certain I can say that

I don;t see him as 3rd best at all and still in play as top QB in that draft with Herbert main competition.  What i do worry is he might be a bit limited in adjusting to defense schemes even with all the weapons that he has been given and though he does do well at times avoiding rush and running, most of that is in the pocket area, he seems a bit limited getting out of pocket and being effective right now.  I stated also his play action is just not good and he can improve that and would be helpful. As stated by both Taylor and Burrow, he has been given a good amount of control of offense when he sees the defense etc.

The good thing outside of mobility these are areas were he can improve and get back of feeling like he is the franchise QB we envisioned for this team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off. - Essex Johnson - 10-10-2022, 10:36 AM