Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-10-2022, 10:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: JB is currently a middle-of-the-road QB. He's turning the ball over way too often and takes too long in his progressions. Currently, he's the 3rd best QB in his draft class.

IDK what it is, many like to take the simple route and say "playcalling" but it was mentioned by both he and Zac last year that JB has a lot of flexibility at the line based on what he sees presnap.

I came into the year asserting there's no QB in the NFL I'd take over JB, but now I'm not certain I can say that

This is a completely fair assessment, I think. I was thinking about this after the game last night. Joe is a very likeable QB, at least to me and much of the fanbase. People will obviously defend him to the death after the run last year. Rightfully so. However, it is also fair to objectively try to analyze him. 

I have him a little higher than you do, in the 8-10 range but that is trending downward and is quite honestly buoyed very heavily by his last six or so games from 2021. With him ending that way, I was optimistic that he would continue that trajectory into this season and he hasn't. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off. - KillerGoose - 10-10-2022, 10:38 AM