Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-10-2022, 10:38 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is a completely fair assessment, I think. I was thinking about this after the game last night. Joe is a very likeable QB, at least to me and much of the fanbase. People will obviously defend him to the death after the run last year. Rightfully so. However, it is also fair to objectively try to analyze him. 

I have him a little higher than you do, in the 8-10 range but that is trending downward and is quite honestly buoyed very heavily by his last six or so games from 2021. With him ending that way, I was optimistic that he would continue that trajectory into this season and he hasn't. 
Word...and it's why I used "currently" in my negative assessment. We'd like to see him currently in talks with Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert as the best young QB in the NFL, but that's currently not the case. Some will say "because Zac", well if it's all because of HC then why pay a QB big money? Take the $40 MIL a year we can save in not paying JB and buy Bellicheat from NE...No second that. He hasn't been a "genius" since TB left....hhhmmm why is that?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off. - bfine32 - 10-10-2022, 10:45 AM