Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-10-2022, 01:46 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He does if you look at tape over last 3 years, he is running less, leads league I believe in TDs passing and does not have the core of WRs we have and never had...

Everything is still reliant on his running ability, just like it was when he came in the league. 

He drops back in the pocket, stands there for 4 or 5 seconds and then scrambles--doing 2 things--giving his receivers time to find an opening, or running. If he's improved as a pocket passer, it's infinitesimal. 

After 3 offensive drives last night, i turned the game off. I went back after midnight to check the score then just scanned through the recorded version. The biggest thing i remember from the last drive his his running to get them in position for the GWF. Were there some passes in there that i missed, to get them in range?

You can't deny his athleticism or running ability but that goes down the drain against good teams that can contain him, which you see a lot of in the playoffs, which is reflected on his poor stats and record in the post season. 1-3 with a 55% comp, 3 TDs, 5 INTs, 6.6 YPA and a 68.3 rating.

People can slobber all over his dick--and look stupid doing it--but the guy is a RB posing as a QB. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off. - rfaulk34 - 10-10-2022, 02:10 PM