Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biological Women Are Birthing People, What Are Biological Men?
(10-10-2022, 05:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I agree, especially when a lot of kids outgrow transgenderism and then identifying as animals is just crazy to me.

You wonder what is real anymore if a person’s sex and species aren’t concrete anymore.

Yeah this is the problem I run into, that my words were in no way meant to support your overall position on that issue. Your overall position is bigoted, backwards, grossly exaggerated and awful. Please recognize this assessment of mine.

Case in point, comparing a sex change to identifying to be an animal is just... well, what's the word that won't get me banned, let's say un-sophisticated. Also, yes a small percentage of people has a deep feeling of being born the wrong sex, and who are you to judge or bother really. Really, who are you, person that is totally unaffected by this. You have no idea what these people feel and why, and hence no right to judge either. Experts in human psychology have an idea, and they say it's very real and connected with much suffering for said individual and a sex change can do wonders to their happiness and quality of life, without cutting into anyone else's. My god, show at least a bit of empathy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will This Ever End or Just Keep Getting More Crazy? - hollodero - 10-10-2022, 05:51 PM