Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row.
You posted a stat. I replied stating that stat means absolutely nothing. If anyone is b***** and whining it’s you with the OP because you can’t handle a loss and need to whine some more about meaningless “facts”. If you can’t stand someone pointing out your stat is meaningless, don’t post it.

You want to call me ignorant? I’m not the one regurgitating pointless stats because ESPN told me it means something. And I wasn’t incapable of defending my post and having to resort to name calling either…

You can cherry-pick stats to come up with any “facts” you want. Doesn’t make them worth a thing. The Rams haven’t won a playoff game in 239 days….they must be terrible huh? Oh right, there hasn’t been playoff games in that time frame. Bengals have lost 12 Sunday night road games in a row. Who cares? How many of those were with this team? This QB? This HC? Right, a grand total of one. Last night.

Did you know the Ravens set the record for most consecutive preseason wins?!?! Right, doesn’t matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row. - leonardfan40 - 10-10-2022, 06:27 PM