Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac and Brian..oil and water or in sync?
(10-11-2022, 10:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: What I want to know, in light of Zac's comments about the plays being a group decision, is how are plays called EXACTLY? I assume the scripted plays are done ahead of time and that's fine if it's a group effort. But, when it comes to plays called AFTER the fact? I can see Zac and Brian discussing plays, but who else? Are there too many people giving input?

They probably discuss how the defense is playing them after the scripted plays run out. Then Zac goes off of a play sheet and calls the plays based on input from everyone else. All through the headsets.

Plays like the philly special, someone prob suggests it and then they all communicate and agree on it through the headset. 

IMO the logistics of this sound like a nightmare especially when you have a game going on you need to coach right in front of you. It doesnt help callahan is up in the booth and not on the field with everyone else.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac and Brian..oil and water or in sync? - WeezyBengal - 10-11-2022, 12:09 PM