Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
Just one more example of how American politicians are probably the most unprincipled and opportunistic bunch there is.

Just believing in the game. Try to get support, get your name out there, rise up, gain more influence, more important people, more money to spend on the career. Nothing one says on that path matters or has weight. Party change, why not, just hand her the latest soundbits out of the spectrum and roll with it. Warmongering and dragging the country in a nuclear confrontation is creative since it's more what a Russian bot would bring up, wonder why she left out blaming NATO for the Ukraine war, but that might follow. Russian narratives, why not. The rest is boring, for the elites instead of for the people (elites need things like universal healthcare apparently), open borders, demonizing police (in contrast to the Republican Capitol storm deniers that call FBI and law enforcement bought and corrupt and anti-Trump? OK), hostile to people of faith... a bunch of BS that just plays well.

The only thing I wonder is why anyone cares about this person. It's probably because of her good looks. Don't know what else it could be really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - hollodero - 10-11-2022, 01:01 PM