Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-11-2022, 11:50 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The problem I see with all of this is that there are at least two versions of "woke" out there. There is the version that does, quite frankly, do their best to try to one-up everyone on how "with it" they are with regards to identity politics. However, as with many valid criticisms of some of the extreme parts of an ideology it has been shifted to be used any time there is an effort to address issues of equity. Public policy should 100% be looking to address equity amongst our people, and branding that in some derogatory way is asinine. That is what is being denounced most often by right-wing punditry and anyone who things that these things are somehow bad can quite frankly **** off. Equitable treatment under the law is an inalienable right according to our Constitution and if you think that is a problem then I'm happy to show you the door, whether it be to a political party or the country as a whole.

And then, of course, some of her points are just outright lies. So, there is that as well. **** her and the horse she rode in on. I'm happy to see her finally acknowledge what everyone else already knew.

An inalienable right for EVERYONE?  

There may be three versions of "woke," and one is ok for Repubs, the other not.

[Image: FeKnjD-WQAU15cz.jpg:large]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 10-11-2022, 05:25 PM