Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow throwing the middle of the field
(10-12-2022, 01:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You gotta let it go my guy lol.

LoL....nah, I like devil's advocate, and I also like looking at the whole picture. I also LOVE providing hot takes when there's like a million a minute on here.....from the opposite perspective. Hell, we've got people on here that aren't even Bengals fans trashing our boys.

Now, I will admit, he most certainly doesn't fixate on Uno as bad as Andy did at times with 18, but some of the forced throws to him, it's like WTF man?! You had dudes wide open! It's pretty much his second year, gotta believe he'll overcome it. I'd like to see the staff dress the windows a lot more, dial up some more stuff up the middle, or Joe take those shots if they are dialing it up and he's just not seeing it. I really don't understand why he's struggling to hit these underneath guys that are open. I see them at a glimpse before the ball is released, how is he not? Is he just enamored with the home run? Is it the Ja'Marr factor? If no one was open, I'd see the point in always blaming the coaches, but that's not the case. He's missed a shit ton of open receivers this year. Now, early on, I'd blame poor blocking, but that's starting to shape up each week, and we all saw those pff pass pro grades for Sunday night. No excuse for it against Baltimore. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow throwing the middle of the field - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-12-2022, 01:20 AM