Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-12-2022, 01:51 PM)Nepa Wrote: Well, it wouldn't be me underrating. It would be the rest of the league, since the only name you mention above listed in the top 100 of nfl.com's rating is Hendrickson at 44. I love our players and our depth, but I also recognize that I tend to look at our players with rose-colored glasses and others outside our orbit don't. And I don't see this as some gifted roster only being held back by the coaches. I do hope by the end of the year the Bengals roster grows into one of the best in the league and players currently underperforming (Burrow, Chase, Mixon, Boyd, OL) turn it around and become recognized as among the best. And that is my expectation. But if they do, credit must also go to the coaches.

I call the roster very solid. There's depth at some positions, and some are lacking. The big stars are Hendrickson, Burrow and Chase. Tee probably should be. The defense is full of lunch pail types that do their job and do it well. The offense has its hiccups. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off. - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-12-2022, 02:18 PM