Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One billion dollar
(10-12-2022, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I know people who think Sandy Hook was staged.  I guess to them it's more logical that a bunch of people and government agencies and news agencies totally lied and in the case of the victims and their parents faked the deaths of themselves/their kids and disappeared "for money" rather than a single man who has legally stated that he is playing a character and not speaking factually is lying "for money."

I know such people too. I find them to share one trait, the urge to be smarter than the average person. And especially if real life metrics don't really reflect that superiority, some folks go the "I see things the common person is too dumb to see" route. In this case, I can see the world as it is, I see connections and reasons and Cui bonos the average doofus isn't even considering in his tiny mind. For that's what always happened when I engaged in a debate with conspiracy theorists. They made clear they think I'm a gullible idiot for not going with their conspiracy.
And so I believe that for most, Sandy Hook is not staged, but "apparently" staged, even badly done, and they can clearly see that with their very large ah-brain and tell folks so. If you put so much capital into your own belief, at some point there's no coming back. Which also shapes US politics in genreal. Hey, I talk too much.

(10-12-2022, 06:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's all about money...well, for everyone except for Alex Jones where it is all about revealing the truth.  I don't know if these people bought anything from Alex Jones, but the wife and I have received My Pillows as gifts, so the grift is lying on the bed.  It doesn't much matter if people keep giving money to Alex Jones or Mike Lindell or even Trump or even if Brett Favre steals from Mississippi taxpayers because these folks tend to believe that rich people having their money is a recipe for success, anyways.

Are these pillows any good?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
One billion dollar - Arturo Bandini - 10-12-2022, 05:01 PM
RE: One billion dollar - Nately120 - 10-12-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: One billion dollar - hollodero - 10-12-2022, 05:45 PM
RE: One billion dollar - Nately120 - 10-12-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: One billion dollar - hollodero - 10-12-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: One billion dollar - CJD - 10-12-2022, 06:36 PM
RE: One billion dollar - HarleyDog - 10-13-2022, 09:19 AM
RE: One billion dollar - pally - 10-12-2022, 07:45 PM