Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-11-2022, 09:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: The masses, aha. Well last time I checked, the masses of US citizens are divided between the left and the conservative side, pretty equally. Trump won an election in 2016. What was that, a majority standing up to the masses? I don't really get it. You can make your bed on either side with basically equal support, there's no David or Goliath here, no matter how much conservatives want to paint themselves as David fighting a juggernaut.

And that she has no principles, well she switched parties overnight. How strong must her liberal principles have been if she can just change to the party of blind Trump loyalty instead. Of course her statement reads like a best of FOX and Breitbart headlines and is just shamelessly pandering to conservatives. Not even trying to be anything less than a mouthpiece for common places. You really think a person with principles and convictions could just so say she's suddenly with those she fought her whole political life? In these times of extreme division? Nah, most certainly not. She just realized she will never become a big shot on the blue team, so she tries for the read team now. Saying all the things you like, things that I could have written for her in five minutes.

Hostile to people of faith and spirituality, when I hear that hollow stupid line alone, I could puke.

It's easy when someone is switching from the Democratic Party to Republican Party because the Republican Party is one of common sense, decency, and truth.

The Dems cater to the masses and any idea, no matter how crazy it is.

She probably just realized that she was buying into all the lies that she was being fed by the rest of the Democratic Party.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BFritz21 - 10-13-2022, 05:21 PM