Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow throwing the middle of the field
(10-13-2022, 04:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: I was just thinking of something Nate.... remember how he had some issues his first year, but after he saw a team once and got film study, he was much better figuring out their defense the second time around. By the third time, he was torching them. Maybe we're seeing his adjustments in real time right now. I have faith he will adapt.

Nice observation Wyche, cause this is true. Burrow torches teams once he sees what their Defense is doing and he does it in 
ways I haven't seen it done. He is extremely smart and sees the field better than about anybody. I also have faith he will adapt
and will get to torching teams once again once he starts to get comfortable and starts to see.

Just happy this happened early and the OL finally is starting to come together in the Gap scheme. The Wide Zone clearly didn't
fit what our OL is good at. Burrow likes it out of the Shotgun, we ran the ball well out of the Shotgun against the Ravens and in
our Gap, I think things are coming together and I hope to see it big time on Sunday against the Saints.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow throwing the middle of the field - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-14-2022, 01:01 PM