Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Won't Pay Amazon For Thursday Night Football
(10-14-2022, 01:16 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Correction: Why do people pay to stream shitty games?

I don't think most sign up for Prime to watch Thursday night games.  I know I wouldn't.  I think most are already Prime members for the free shipping and Prime also includes Prime Video and other perks.  So really the Thursday games are just bonus material for most that already have Prime for other reasons.  I didn't watch last nights game and would not have even watched it if it was on over the air TV because I knew it would be a bad game.

I think one reason Amazon has invested in this is that they are still possibly in the running to take over Sunday Ticket next year.  They have been gradually more involved with Thursday night football for several years now.  So my theory has been they are trying to show the NFL they are capable as a streaming service to take over Sunday Ticket.   Although I have read that Apple is currently a front runner.  I have to admit the option to watch with Prime Vision with next gen stats is pretty cool.   Also I guess it's another way to advertise another perk of Prime to the people that don't have Prime. Plus the games still have advertisements which I'm sure they sold for a good amount of money. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Won't Pay Amazon For Thursday Night Football - George Cantstandya - 10-14-2022, 01:51 PM