Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated PFF OL tells the tale
(10-14-2022, 03:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Can't agree more about Volson.  He still has a rookie moment or two each game at this point, but for the most part he does appear to be on track to become a fixture at LG for years to come.  I really like the looks of when he and Karras Iso the NT, and then Volson peels off to pick up another block at the second level.  Hope they continue to build upon that.

Yeah, keep on building that chemistry. Those 2 should be together for years along with Cappa.

Our Tackles are our main question right now with both of them banged up.

(10-14-2022, 04:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: La El Collins I’m surprised has been a disappointment. Pollack liked him and he seemed to be excited to join the Bengals. But even small red flags are real. Dallas releasing him smacks of being tired of his BS. Then Jonah has struggled. We’ve lost 3 games at the very end of regulation. Just a better performing OL easily gets us all 3 wins. That’s no pipe dream that’s a definite.

With La'el I really think it is the back injury just lingering. Nothing more, he should get better as he gets healthier.

True on if our OL just played better we could easily be 5-0 right now, but some of the blame also belongs with the play 
calling and Burrow. Burrow had the appendectomy, and we knew the OL would take some time. Still think everything
comes together as the OL grows, Joe gets more comfortable and the play calling gets better cause of both of these things.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated PFF OL tells the tale - Synric - 10-14-2022, 07:30 AM
RE: Updated PFF OL tells the tale - jj22 - 10-12-2022, 05:14 PM
RE: Updated PFF OL tells the tale - jj22 - 10-12-2022, 05:17 PM
RE: Updated PFF OL tells the tale - SladeX - 10-12-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Updated PFF OL tells the tale - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-15-2022, 12:57 PM