Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury
(10-16-2022, 10:38 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: You're correct that it is pure speculation from Conway, but I think it'd be unprofessional to just state something like that without knowing something for a fact.  As far as Bailey, he's OK and can get the job done, but we went through this last year and he's just above average in my book.  ADG, I think the jury is still out on him.

(10-16-2022, 10:42 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Conway is an absolutely awful “journalist”

Amount of times she’s tweeted things trying to be first especially on plays during the game and getting it massively wrong is shocking.

Then again she works for that rag Enquirer so you’re hardly going to get decent coverage out of that lot.

As for Wilson we do have cover but fingers crossed it’s just taken a bang and they are being cautious.

That's the lovely media these days. It's all about being first and clicks, facts and truth be damned. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury - rfaulk34 - 10-16-2022, 11:25 PM