Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
If she was never in the party to begin with, can she really leave? If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it... lol

I remember during the Dem debates she was just parroting Putin's lines. I kinda work in that sector so they're easy to spot. It seemed like her #1 priority. Then at the beginning of the Ukraine war, she posted a video urging Putin to stop the bombings/invasion: "Alright you've made your point! You're going too far now!" kinda thing. I was like, wtf is going on here?! Obviously her denials are disingenuous. Why does she think he's listening to her?! It must be because he is! I assume she finally recognized that she had been pawned to start a war.

My only questions revolve around the logistics of it. How are those relationships born? Who contacts whom? To what end? Are there always people in government (or in her case, formerly in but still around government) who act as mouthpieces for Russia/China, and vice versa (i.e., that we do the same thing out there)? Are both parties doing it? I imagine the answer to the last few questions is YES, if for no other reason than that they don't call each other out for it. Like it's an accepted- albeit unfortunate- reality of our system.

Heck, nobody called Tulsi out for it at the debates and it would have been the easiest place to do it. Maybe they didn't want the headache. Maybe they knew she stood no chance and it would have been a waste of time. But I wish someone like Buttigieg or Inslee had just cut her off, "Enough already, Vladimir Gabbard! We have enough problems here without having to worry about your propaganda too!" Ah well, maybe next time. Lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - tms - 10-17-2022, 02:12 AM