Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-17-2022, 10:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So me explaining that a teacher told me about the school's policy on the matter is me claiming that I'm an expert on the matter while also making my info on the subject something to make a joke of like I don't know what I'm talking about?

I think it's a bit interesting a teacher would admit to you that part of their job is kowtowing to teenagers who act like cats.  Did any students act like cats when you were talking to them?  Did they walk on all fours or lick themselves?

Did you ask to see the litterbox?  Did you use any restrooms while there?  Do the janitors shovel up the litter boxes?  I wonder if there is a door or curtain shieling the litter box from view or if cat people, like real cats, just use the litterbox in the open with no shame.

I help out with some high school stuff here and there and I've never seen any of this stuff, so the idea that other people are privy to this bizarrely interesting and weird nonsense is a bit intriguing.  Have you alerted any news sources that you've been tipped off that the school has sources that are clearly willing to tell outsiders that they have to cater to cat students?  If there is evidence there, that'd be interesting to see because things seem a bit too speculative at the moment. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - Nately120 - 10-17-2022, 10:53 AM