Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-17-2022, 12:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I like how the far fetched part is the litter box and not some zoomers just out there running for one of their nine lives from an imaginary Alf.

Actually, the litter box being completely mundane and easily proven is the point.  I've heard some tales in my day that I can't refute, but this one seems easy enough.  Yes or no, are there litterboxes in public schools....or private ones too maybe?

Over the years I've been told that a pagan ritual made it snow indoors.  I wasn't there, I can't say it didn't happen.

20 or so years ago in college a guy told me he had photographic evidence a ghost came out of his TV (this was even before the RING) and when I asked if I could see it he said it was in his parent's attic and he'd try to find it the next time he was home.  He never showed it to me, so the jury will be out on that one forever, I guess.

This isn't me asking for Jesus to come down and turn my water into wine or to turn me into Hugh Jackman for my wife (with my luck he'd probably turn me into Hue Jackson).  This isn't me asking for someone to make it snow indoors, or to walk on water, or to teach me how to play sweet hot lead guitar licks instantly.  I'm asking for some info on a very mundane thing that I find pretty damn interesting.  What's so nuts about that?

We have cats.  There are litterboxes here.  If you ask for a picture of me with a litterbox I can send it to you in 2 minutes (you weirdo).  I'm intrigued by this, it's so insane yet so mundane at the same time.  Keep in mind the oddest thing to me is that I went to a school in PA where wearing anything but Steelers stuff would get you bullied mercilessly, yet there are kids licking themselves and meowing and shitting in boxes openly in high schools these days?  That's the closest thing to a bridge too far for me.  High school kids accepting of kids crapping in boxes and acting like cats?  It's possible.

I do know a woman who works at a public school and believes all this stuff.  I could ask her about it, but I assume she would say that she's there making sure no litterboxes or cat acceptance happens?  Hell if I know.  I just want some answers, damn it.

Also, do the kids at the schools who identify as dogs chase the kids who identify as cats?  And do the kids who identify as horses crap while they walk?  I wish I went to school these days, it sounds absolutely insane. Why would anyone who identifies as an animal be in a school anyways? Shouldn't they be on farms upstate when they're sent there by their humiliated parents?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - Nately120 - 10-17-2022, 01:14 PM