Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-17-2022, 12:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Finding Gabbard to be not only unintelligent, but the most unintelligent national Democrat casts serious doubts as to your own intelligence.  Anyone whose heard Cori Bush and Gabbard speak and could come to the conclusion you have has serious partisanship clouding what passes for their judgment.

Again, I can understand not agreeing with her positions, but she's unintelligent?   Whatever

Perhaps "unintelligent" was too strong a term. I'm sure she is at least average, did her job in the military. I found her
the least impressive during the primary debates, and her interviews with Carlson after that did not improve my sense 
of her judgment.
And I don't recall ever hearing Cori Bush speak, but there could very well be Democrats I'd consider less intelligent if
I heard them.

If you want to make your point effective, then you could 

1) disagree with the criteria that I have put forth, and post other independent standards to show she meets them.

2) or explain how she fits the standards I have put forth--e.g., knowledge of policy/law, and judgment. 
e.g., where is the good judgment in joining the party currently weaponizing the state against opponents,
on grounds the party holding their leaders responsible is actually weaponizing the state for political purposes?

If there is "partisanship" in my judgement, you should be able to specify it, not just SAY it's there because I disagree
with yours. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - Dill - 10-17-2022, 02:23 PM