Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury
(10-18-2022, 04:18 PM)Nepa Wrote: I wouldn't jump to conclusions. It may yet to be determined, and he is saying he is open to whatever God has planned for him. That tweet was posted yesterday, not today, and my understanding was a lot of the testing would be done today and we would have an update tomorrow.

Well said Nepa. ThumbsUp

(10-19-2022, 10:22 AM)Nepa Wrote: We were told there would be an update today. Hopefully, it is week to week as speculated, rather than a season-ending injury.

There is a trade deadline coming up. Last year, the Rams at the trade deadline traded a 2nd and a third for Von Miller, and that worked out great for their Super Bowl run. I don't know if it is in the Bengals DNA to make a trade, but that is one way to improve their roster.

Jessie Bates and Joe Mixon, put them on the trade block for someone that can help the team honestly would be my vote.

(10-19-2022, 11:54 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Joe Bache cleared for practice

Awesome. This guy played great while Logan was out last season.

(10-19-2022, 12:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Please God may your plan include Logan returning 100% healthy in the near future.

Truth. Mellow

(10-19-2022, 12:54 PM)pally Wrote: Jeremy Fowler is reporting that Logan is expected to be out 2-5 weeks.

He came back sooner than expected last season

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ahhh, thank, that's a relief. Not season ending is all I wanted to hear.

Don't back too early Logan, make sure that shoulder is healed.

(10-19-2022, 12:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least it’s not season ending.

Bachie coming back is good timing, too.

Sure is. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-19-2022, 01:03 PM