Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 12:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can't deny that you were told that.

I can deny that I've seen or heard one single shred of proof that such a thing happened.

So because you weren't told that something happened at a high school in Cincinnati, that means that it didn't happen?
(10-19-2022, 12:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Why would the school immediately know you were the person who outed them as having students identifying as felines?  Are you the only person who knows about the situation?

My last name is on this message board and it's a board about a Cincinnati sports team, so there's an off-chance that someone from Cincinnati could see it.

(10-19-2022, 12:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If you're spewing BS about schools on the internet.  Yes.  Yes it would and should.  I believe a lot of the things you put your name to on these boards would impact that decision. 
I'm not spewing BS and you and all the other deniers in this thread keep using empty rhetoric like "spewing BS" and claiming that I posted that they provide litter boxes because you know that you have no other leg to stand on.

(10-19-2022, 02:18 PM)pally Wrote: Just like every other conspiracy theory people who claim proof never actually provide it but they continue to spread their stories like they are reality.

Your teacher friend should be fired for spreading lies and you should do some serious self-examination to figure out why you are so gullible to them.

These lies harm children and their education.  These stories are designed to destroy public education and further the political agenda of conservatives

How do you know she's spreading lies?

How is the truth harming children?

This wasn't a public school, so that kind of destroys your entire post and proves that you were posting empty rhetoric, huh?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - BFritz21 - 10-19-2022, 02:53 PM