Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 03:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No mentions of litter boxes. Just furries.

Are they furries?  I see kids at HS events and they are in animal onesie things they sell at wal mart.  That seems stupid to me and I wouldn't wear it, but to simply ascribe what is some sort of (I think?) lifestyle and/or fetish to kids seems well....creepy.

News flash, teens wear and do stuff to get a rise out of people.  The mullet is back...ironically I think, for pete's sake.  This just reminds me of being naive enough to see the goth kids at school when I was a kid and assume they worshipped satan, rather than they just had crappy fashion sense, liked Hot Topic, and were accumulating photos they'd be embarrassed to see in a decade. 

But again, I went to school during the Satanic Panic days, where people were saying everything from D&D to dice to heavy metal was occultic and dangerous. 

Calling a teen with cat ears on a furry is probably like going up to a teen in a KISS t shirt and striking up a conversation about the 1978 solo albums and why Peter Criss (the cat, no less) made the best one of the four.  Teens are posers. Such posers.  They'll be on to the next fidget spinner before you know it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - Nately120 - 10-19-2022, 03:26 PM