Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 03:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Except that internet searches exist, did you forget about that?

Not a single photo.

And the "grandma" said:

Quote:"Apparently, from what I understand, they’re called 'furries,'" the grandmother, who asked to remain anonymous, told WLKY. "They identify with animals. These people will hiss at you or scratch at you if they don’t like something you’re doing."

She said it’s not a new problem.

"I was hearing rumblings of this last year, but it really got bad when they went back to school this year. I have two grandkids in school and my grandkids didn’t want to go to school anymore," she said.

She said the issue gained attention on social media once people started sharing photos and videos of the feline costumes and behavior, "I started getting videos and messages from kids, and I said, 'Ok, I’m going to post this so parents know what’s going on.'"

The grandmother said a petition to end the practice was created by students and has more than 1,000 signatures.

...from what she "understands".

The one actual news station that covered this story was the one you shared.  That's it?

Find me a photo.  Heck find me one student who is a proud "furry" at the school who is defending it.

And you really need to read the reasons people are signing the petition.  It's a hoot.

https://www.change.org/p/allow-hats-or-take-away-animal-behavior-clothing-in-meade-county-schools/c

Looks more like some kids found away around a new dress code and the school had to play catch up and then conservatives lost their collective minds...lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - GMDino - 10-19-2022, 04:26 PM