Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 12:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pretty sure I answered that I didn’t know about litter boxes.

I’d have to go back and look but ivv bc think I mentioned that she just said they had students identifying as cats and that they had to go along with it.

Well, ask your trusted friends about more details then. It's your thesis that kids identifying as cats is a wide-spread phenomena, you are close to a direct witness, investigate a bit further and report back to us. It would be quite the natural thing to do to strengthen your position.

For as of now, it sure looks like some kids were doing dress-up in one school and unreflected folks on the right like you use that to paint a grim and ridiculous picture about crazy leftist culture.

Oh and the internet mentions one case in Australia that is quite vaguely sourced and also, one person in a country on the other side of the earth. That's all. All the claims regarding the US are folks claiming they heard a story from a friend whose sister... and so on. Not a single tangible story, no pictures, no teachers speaking out, nothing. Just rumours spread by right-leaning folks that have heard things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - hollodero - 10-19-2022, 04:33 PM