Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 02:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm not spewing BS and you and all the other deniers in this thread keep using empty rhetoric like "spewing BS" and claiming that I posted that they provide litter boxes because you know that you have no other leg to stand on.

You said a teacher told you earlier in the week there were kids who 'identify' as cats.

If you're not lying, just tell us what school it was. If its true there will probably be someone here that can substantiate the claims.  We already know what school you spoke at on the 12th...  (because of those internet searches you told us about)  If someone did tell you that and THEY were lying, then you can have that fun learning moment. 

Considering the school, I highly doubt there are kids there 'identifying' as cats or that a teacher told you as such.  I'd tell you to back out and learn your lesson, but I'm pretty certain I know your next move.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - Vas Deferens - 10-19-2022, 06:00 PM