Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 07:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ah, so it's not happening a lot, just in a lot of places.
I don't even know how to respond to a sentence like this.
If it's happening in a hundred cities or areas across the country but there's only a few in each city or area, that's widespread but not happening a lot. 

I'd say that I don't even know how to respond to you not getting that, but I'd get suspended because apparently it's ok to insult me like that but I'm not afforded the same freedoms.

(10-19-2022, 07:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Because it's apparently an important topic to you, you talk about it a lot, many folks ask you for additional information and you have none. This person that you're close with quite apparently could provide you with some. That's why.
I talk about it a lot?

I don't think I talk about it much at all but I am intrigued because I don't like the way that our country is heading in matters like this and I call people out on it.

There's a news story that came out recently about a transgender girl that went in the girls' locker room and just stared at girls changing and apparently that's ok now.

Where do you draw the line?

(10-19-2022, 07:59 PM)hollodero Wrote: Why do you take quite some time out of your day to talk to us about those things? Yet this person has better things to do than take some minutes to further inform her friend, and you wouldn't bother her with it anyways? Why bother us then?

She's a teacher, so they have a lot of work to do outside of school and she's also married with a daughter, so why would she want to talk about these things with me?

I chat it up here because, like I said, I don't like where our country is heading where nothing is sacred anymore and I don't like the woke culture.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - BFritz21 - 10-19-2022, 11:10 PM