Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point
(10-19-2022, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If it's happening in a hundred cities or areas across the country but there's only a few in each city or area, that's widespread but not happening a lot. 

I'd say that I don't even know how to respond to you not getting that, but I'd get suspended because apparently it's ok to insult me like that but I'm not afforded the same freedoms.

That is just hilarious.
First off, you state that if you'd describe what you'd like to respond to me, it would be so harsh that it would get you banned. A backhanded insult, not as cleverly done as you might think.
But the actual hilarious thing is how you instantly play the victim card. The same guy that constantly, constantly, constantly accuses the left of playing the victim all the time. First chance you get, you declare yourself a victim.
This is such apparent projection, no need to even expand on it.

As for widespread vs. happening a lot, this is still nonsense, as was you accusing me of "putting words in your mouth" because I summarized you saying "a lot of kids" with the word "widespread". Especially since it's nonsense anyway. It does not happen a lot and it does not happen in a lot of places. There is not one documented case of a school giving into demands of children to be treated as cats. You read or heard that somewhere and swallowed it because it suits you.
If there were anything to see, don't you think every right-leaning media outlet would jump on that story with every asset available? Yet, there's no story, no pictures of litterboxes or anything of that kind, no teachers coming forward, just rumours and lies.

(10-19-2022, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I talk about it a lot?

Yup.

(10-19-2022, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't think I talk about it much at all but I am intrigued because I don't like the way that our country is heading in matters like this and I call people out on it.

There's a news story that came out recently about a transgender girl that went in the girls' locker room and just stared at girls changing and apparently that's ok now.

Nope, that is not ok. I doubt anyone would say it was.
Still. First, you might want to link your source, else it's hard to comment on that. As of now, I guess this either happened zero times (your source might be BS) or one time. In neither instance is this something that's becoming commonplace, people (transgender or not) staring at girls while they change. It also is of course not acceptable, no matter if it's a man, a transgender girl, a lesbian girl or any girl/woman really.

(10-19-2022, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Where do you draw the line?

That's a fair question.
The answer sure is not to make up a problem with children identifying as cats and, quite disgustingly frankly, compare such imaginary instances to people that want to change their gender.

(10-19-2022, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: She's a teacher, so they have a lot of work to do outside of school and she's also married with a daughter, so why would she want to talk about these things with me?

Why did she talk to you about them in the first place?

I mean, not that I care. For I hereby officially call BS on this whole story, including what your trusted friend you apparently never talk to says.

(10-19-2022, 11:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I chat it up here because, like I said, I don't like where our country is heading where nothing is sacred anymore and I don't like the woke culture.

I don't like the woke culture either. I also don't like it when people just behave without emapathy, don't consider other perspectives and make up stuff that fits their ideology.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How an urban myth about litter boxes in schools became a GOP talking point - hollodero - 10-20-2022, 12:52 AM