Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-20-2022, 02:31 PM)hollodero Wrote: I can't believe you're so impolite. But whatever. 

I paint her as at least trending towards team Trump because she raised the accusation that the DOJ gets weaponized, that Adam Schiff is a bigger threat to democracy than the Jan 6 insurrectionists and that the Mar-a-Lago warrant has the hallmarks of dictatorship. That's what someone on team Trump would say and no one else really.

And that she's not officially an R, well admittedly that escaped me and hence was a mistake, but to me it's a technicality really. She goes to FOX news et al. and repeats all major GOP talking points there. A Republican in spirit.

That "garbage" term was not directed to you, but all the comments from most of the members here that stated she was switching from D to R.
Please tell me all the major GOP talking points. 

I am not a Trump fan, and I don't want to sound impolite but what you wrote makes no sense.
Accusing the DOJ is weaponized makes you lean team Trump????

Multiple Pro-life facilities have been bombed and not one prosecution. On the contrary multiple pro-life people and families are facing fines and up to 11 years jail time for peaceful protesting at abortion clinics. 

I am a I that left the D party years ago and I will never become a R, whether in Spirit or in human form.

So what that she goes to Fox News, is Juan Williams or any of the liberal contributors bad because they go to Fox News.

You do know that Tulsi was a backer of Berny Sanders in 2016 and endorsed Biden in 2020.    
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BengalYankee - 10-20-2022, 03:05 PM