Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-20-2022, 04:33 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Gabbard has been outspoken against a "broken criminal justice system" that puts "people in prison for smoking marijuana" while allowing pharmaceutical corporations responsible for "opioid-related deaths of thousands to walk away scot-free with their coffers full"

(10-20-2022, 04:22 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Gabbard has spoken in favor of a Green New Deal but expressed concerns about vagueness in some proposed versions of the legislation[249] and its inclusion of nuclear energy.[250] She advocates her own "Off Fossil Fuels for a Better Future Act" ("OFF Act") as legislation to transition the United States to renewable energy

OK, good for her. I might clarify that I didn't mean to claim she's now indistinguishable from any common GOP member. I might have given that impression, but if so, I'd have to modify a bit. Fair enough. For sure republican and republican-leaning politicians are different on certain issues, a Rand Paul is quite different from a Marjorie Taylor Greene on many fronts and so on and so forth.
The one thing they (almost) all apperently have to do is call out Schiff or the DOJ or anyone that is a perceived enemy of Trump. And so does she. I hold those statements against her and against the claim she's consistent. I rather perceive her as sycophantic to the Hannity target audience mainly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - hollodero - 10-20-2022, 04:40 PM