Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-20-2022, 04:40 PM)hollodero Wrote: OK, good for her. I might clarify that I didn't mean to claim she's now indistinguishable from any common GOP member. I might have given that impression, but if so, I'd have to modify a bit. Fair enough. For sure republican and republican-leaning politicians are different on certain issues, a Rand Paul is quite different from a Marjorie Taylor Greene on many fronts and so on and so forth.
The one thing they (almost) all apperently have to do is call out Schiff or the DOJ or anyone that is a perceived enemy of Trump. And so does she. I hold those statements against her and against the claim she's consistent. I rather perceive her as sycophantic to the Hannity target audience mainly. And they don't care much about any of these things.

Thank you for making my point with Rand Paul is quite different from Marjorie Taylor Greene as is Tulsi Gabbard is different from Schiff.
The Democrat party is supposed to be an open tent where different views are tolerated, but these days if you must be pro-abortion for example. Pro-life need not apply. 

I voted for Tulsi in 2020 as a write-in vote in the election and in the early primaries. I don't agree with some of her issues, but she is far better then what we have now in the White House and the VP.  But that is me a true Independent and I welcome Tulsi to the club. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - BengalYankee - 10-20-2022, 04:58 PM