Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury
(10-19-2022, 05:51 PM)tms Wrote: Don't get it twisted. This guy is absolutely hurt. 

Man, I wish I had clips of that first KC game last year when Logan came back. Most of the time he was tackling with one arm; the right arm was a noodle. He looked better as the postseason progressed (and didn't have surgery until February) but that's not to say he was healthy or anything of the sort. I would say he just learned to play with it and/or God knows what they were giving him. Without having access to the charts lol, I reckon that's happening again here. I mean, what kind of shoulder injury would have this kind of timeline? Day to day, just a pinch? A little sore, woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Nonsense. Far more likely that he's putting off surgery for the sake of the team- again. That leaves me feeling all kinds of wrong.  

The first game back he had to figure out how he could use the arm.  

Just as important though is that Logan wears the green dot and generally plays 100% of the game.  He is integral to setting the defense by communicating what Lou wants them to do.  Things slow down when he is not in there just because his replacement just doesn't have the same game day experience doing it as he does

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is concern for Logan Wilison's injury - pally - 10-20-2022, 10:24 PM