Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons @ Bengals predictions
In Fantasy Football, would you trade Burrow if someone offered you Mariota ? NO. Nor would you trade the Bengals WR's for the Atlanta WR's or Mixon for Atlanta RB. You would not trade Bengals Defense for Atlanta's. You would not trade McPherson for Atlanta Kicker.

So on Paper the game should be a Bengals WIN, of course the game is played on the field, not on paper. But that field is in THE JUNGLE as Bengals finally play another game in Cincinnati after on the road most of 2022 so far.

What I would really like to see is Bengals with enough of a lead to where Burrow is on the bench most of 4th quarter, and Allen goes in to run out the clock saving Burrow for the long season and post season ahead. This is something Bengals were able to at times last season, and I think it helped to get Burrow out of a few games early and it gave us a healthy Burrow in play-offs.

Mariota likes to run and so do his RB's, they pass very little. Mariota stats show me he makes a lot of turnovers though. He has lost his job at Titans and Raiders. He may run, but is he a Lemar Jackson, not hardly. Mariota is available as a free agent in just about every Fantasy League which means he is probably one of the lesser QB's Bengals will play in 2022. Plus I think the Bengals Super Bowl Defense is pretty good.

So Atlanta will have problems with Bengals Defense. Bengals need Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst, Perine and McPherson to DOMINATE this game in THE JUNGLE. Have such a lead that they can take Burrow out in 4th quarter and start getting ready for Browns.

The schedule has it possible for Bengals to be 6-3 at Bye Week, and that would be a good place to be because the schedule looks mighty tough from bye week to end of regular season. The last 8 games could be hard to go 4-4, but that would give Bengals 10 Wins and probably Play-Offs, but NOW is the time to PUT UP WINS before the Bye Week and climb to 6-3.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - Garrus - 10-18-2022, 10:02 AM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - ATOTR - 10-18-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 10-20-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - M.W. - 10-22-2022, 09:38 AM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - tms - 10-21-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - kevin - 10-21-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - jason - 10-21-2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Falcons @ Bengals predictions - Destro - 10-23-2022, 05:11 PM