Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impressive Individual Stats through 6 weeks - Contipelli's Countdown
(10-22-2022, 10:15 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Fancy stats are fun to read and all and you would think they should be 6-0 but they aren't and struggled to beat the Saints. According to these #'s they should steamroll the Falcons but they won't. It will be another tight game and they will have to play lights out on both sides of the ball. These other NFL teams are trying to win too. I hope the players don't read this stuff and get the big head thinking they are unbeatable. I know it's the reporters jobs to report but they really need to throttle all the hype.

I guess it's all the decades of watching the Bengals not making the playoffs when all I read was how dominating they are, were or should be. I've said it before and will always feel that they need to keep their humble hats on, do their jobs well, get the wins somehow and say nothing.

Somebody here even has a Paul Brown quote on their page that says, "When you win say nothing, when you lose say less."
Not trying to be a Karen downer but too many times we've all seen the Bengals get schooled by a team they should have easily handled.

I can assure you, the players absolutely do not care about any of these things that the team puts out for the FANS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impressive Individual Stats through 6 weeks - Contipelli's Countdown - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-22-2022, 11:43 AM