Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party
(10-22-2022, 06:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think that kind of labeling of her is helpful to the point you're trying to make.  There's a concerted effort to label any criticism about her either misogynist or racist and referring to her in that manner only provides that disingenuous tactic more ammunition.  It's completely correct to point out that her boyfriend hooked her up, big time, to start her career.  But her relationship with Williams has nothing to do with that.

I completely agree with your assessment of her public speaking ability.  She comes off as unprepared and ignorant, hence the constant word salads she serves up.  I have a very hard time understanding how anyone could view these speeches and come away with a judgment of her that is anything but negative.  But, I'll reiterate, do your argument the favor of not couching it in terms that those disingenuous types will leap on like hyenas on a fresh kill.

Eh, the argument and answer is pretty clear to anyone who can see their own hand in front of their face. I’ll fire spitballs from the back of the class.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party - StoneTheCrow - 10-23-2022, 10:45 AM