Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Browns are 7-1 against Bengals last 4 seasons.
(10-25-2022, 08:47 AM)kevin Wrote: My only point to this thread is on that The Bengals should have SOME motivation or extra motivation to beat Browns after losing 7 of the last 8 games.  We can add in that Bengals are 0-2 against the AFC NORTH in 2022.  A loss to Browns puts Bengals at 0-3 against AFC NORTH, and that is NOT ow you get back to Play-Offs.  Really, the Bengals need to WIN the rest of their AFC NORTH GAMES just to have a 4-2 winning record in the AFC NORTH.   That means beat Steelers, beat Ravens and beat Browns TWICE.

The Bengals should not come out FLAT in this one. They have every reason to be Fired Up to WIN this game.

As for Browns, they not only have Chubb but Hunt and they can flat out RUN, but unlike Falcons, they have a Passing Game.  Do not be fooled or Trick or Treated by Browns record.  They can play anybody close and are a tough team.  Garrett on D Line is a monster.  BENGALS NEED TO BRING THEIR A GAME. I'm old enough that this Browns team reminds me of when Browns had Jim Brown but could bring in Leroy Kelly also. That is how good Chubb and Hunt are in 2022.  BUT GO BENGALS.

Kareem Hunt is being phased out. The Browns are
Listening to trade offers for him. He barely touched 
The ball vs the Ravens in a key AFC NORTH game.
The Browns passing game took a major hit
With David Njoku out for 5 weeks.
He has been  a Bengals killer in the last few years.
Harrison Bryant will be the starter. Yawn.
Brisset has one big time target. Amari Cooper.
Cooper is good but he can't take over a game.
Lou Anarumo should easily be able out scheme 
Kevin Stefanski. 
The Browns defense you can throw or run.take your pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns are 7-1 against Bengals last 4 seasons. - impactplaya - 10-25-2022, 10:50 AM