Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bengals should be actively exploring trades...
(10-27-2022, 01:01 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: That would be a helluva pick up but I’m not giving up a third or a package of picks ala CMC for a one year rental that’s sure to command high dollar in FA. If you don’t win a ring and he walks for a starter’s payday, which he will get, you’ve lost picks. Someone floated Yannick in Indy, which is more the player I would look at. A guy who can come in, be super productive as the third DE / first-off-the-bench but won’t break the bank resigning him come the offseason.

Would not give up a package of picks for sure, but would offer a 4th and do a 3rd even if they are willing. 

Think this is the last year we could spare a pick per we will need all the rookie contracts we can get after signing Burrow and company.

Chubb will leave after the season for sure though unless something crazy happened, God forbid. But would be balling out for that contract he wants throughout this season. 

Don't know so could somebody enlighten me, would we be eligible to get a compensation pick for him on a rental deal ? 

Because the comp pick would come when we needed it the most and his addition would be icing on the cake this year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals should be actively exploring trades... - Go Cards - 10-27-2022, 01:15 PM