Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-27-2022, 06:48 PM)tms Wrote: Nobody's losing their job over a Reddit post, man. 

A bit of a strawman, here. I never said they would; I said they could. You were asking why it was deleted, and the answer was given as...

Quote:Because the friend of the friend or whatever violated some laws and once it blew up the guy probably panicked about it being figured out.

Now, you can think that is totally ridiculous but it is also a reasonable explanation. There have been plenty of people who have lost their jobs over a post on the internet after they were tracked down. It is certainly possible, and given the explanation provided by the poster, it wouldn't be hard to figure out who the information would have came from. Again, the poster claimed it was given to him by a friend who worked at the hospital. That's a limited playing field. It is reasonable to think the person panicked once it got big, and deleted the post.

Quote:There are so many places where that could have come out first before attention turns to the doctor(s) who actually examined him

Well, no. Not in this case. Here is the link to the original Reddit post before it was deleted. That alone narrows it down - someone at the orthopedic hospital, which spurred the social media frenzy. 

Quote:Be reasonable about this. 

I am, lol. You asked a question, it was answered, and now you're arguing with folks who answered it about how ridiculous it is. I don't think we're the ones being unreasonable here. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - KillerGoose - 10-27-2022, 06:54 PM