Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-27-2022, 06:42 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Anyone know what play or how it occurred?

I'm not positive it was this play but I remember the one pass he caught on the sideline in N.O. where he didn't get both feet down he landed out of bounds pretty hard and seemed to get up a little slow. Like I said not positive if it was that play but I remember him getting up slow after hitting the turf hard on a play in that game.

Last week he pulled up right before halftime grabbing a hammy and went in early after no contact with anyone or the ground, I'm wondering if the hip could have had a part in that trying to compensate. He landed pretty hard on hit deep ball td as well. Crazy that if he did do it in N.O. he just did what he did Sunday with a broken hip. On his back shoulder td I wonder if he didn't go full speed because of the hip or he just didn't need to. It looked like he was jogging, Burrow said that to him and he said in interview he didn't go hard and still pulled away from those defenders. Shows how physically gifted he really is. 

I hope it's not near the joint. Hip injuries are bad news. That's the strongest bone in the body so it wouldn't surprise me if it was season ending since it's gonna take a good bit of time for that bone to heal how dense it is. With or without surgery could still possibly be season ending and my thoughts are they're reporting 4-6 weeks and looking for more opinions because it's likely season ending but 4-6 weeks is the best possible outcome. The guy that leaked the news said it was season ending and he was right about the other info so there's certainly validity to it being season ending. He played through it no matter when it happened and it's been reported he feels OK so it's obviously a concern that he could make it worse which worries me about the fracture being close to the joint. It could be away from it and they don't want to risk the fracture spreading out to the joint. I hope that's the case because you start thinking about career ending stuff when you talk about hip joint injuries. This sucks, just when they were starting to roll. This offense is gonna look a lot different without him on the field. Defenses are gonna be playing a whole lot different as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - StripesEarned - 10-27-2022, 07:39 PM