Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-27-2022, 08:34 PM)tms Wrote: Lol straw man?!?! It is a fact; it is meant to be taken literally. Ain't no one losing their job over this, let alone an orthopedist or any other doctor. The burden of proof is no small thing. There is no direct line from a MEDICAL CENTER to a REDDIT BOARD. I'm sorry. I don't even care if it's 99% chance that it was the doctor him/herself who posted it (I'm literally lol'ing at the fact I had to type those words). It's still not 100%. It's no smoking gun. You have a myriad of explanations farrrrrrrrrr more plausible for what happened than a doctor posting his/her diagnosis on a social media platform because they just couldn't wait to get Likes, and then losing his/her job as a result. There is no experienced medical professional living on that level- forget about the guy/gal doing the physical exam on one of the top athletes in the country. These are not the people enslaved to social media like you and I, nor are they stupid enough to think the law wouldn't protect them in this case, and they certainly don't gaf about deleting what they post 30 minutes before the rest of the world is going to know about it anyway. I have no idea who posted it or why. But I know for a fact it wasn't the freaking doctors lmao

So, you really, honestly think that if there's a chance that personal info was leaked from a hospital, that there won't be some kind of internal investigation, with such a high profile patient like Chase?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - rfaulk34 - 10-27-2022, 08:41 PM