Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Putin review for all the fanboys
(12-12-2015, 02:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The produce a lot of big equipment.  Like farm and construction equipment.

A lot? No.  This is the equivalent of answering the assertion that Tim Tebow is a bad QB by pointing out his numbers in the Steelers playoff game. 

Quote:Western sanctions have hurt them.  Which I wish they would let up because we are paying 3x the cost to send family flowers on their birthdays/anniversaries....   And they don't even live in Russia.  

Yes, we should let Russia get away with stealing the territory of it's neighbors and shooting down a civilian airliner because it inconveniences you.

Quote:I don't question that Russia has had its share of violent and evil people leading.   I also don't think you can toss Putin into that group just yet.

Literally, the word "think" does not belong in this sentence.  Putin is a criminal thug.  He murders his political opponents with impunity he steals private property and keeps it for himself or his cronies.  If he did 1% of his actions in the US there'd be armed rebellion.

Quote:They love him because he puts them first.

Complete and utter bullshit.  He puts himself first and his cronies second.  He plays the politically unsavy Russian populace like a fiddle and doesn't give two shits about them.

Quote:His moment was back when he told a factory owner to either open up the factory and put people to work or he would do it.   Which is him basically talking over companies which would be an Obama wet dream.   The video was funny.   

I suppose it's easy for the simple minded to admire the iron fisted autocrat.  He's taken over many other companies, that would merely be one more example amongst dozens.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Putin review for all the fanboys - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-12-2015, 07:37 PM