Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-28-2022, 12:37 PM)tms Wrote: i am dismissing it because I live in the real world. An innocuous post on.a REDDIT board is not that important. It could be linked to anyone. It could be totally made up. This world is full of "journalists" who act on sources that don't exist. Not every story- let alone rumor- is dignified with an "internal investigation". The world does not have the resources for such nonsense. We'd be chasing our collective tail 24/7... and to what end?! 

I'm sorry if this crushes your dreams. But life extends beyond the boundaries of the cesspool we've created online.  

Yes, most of us do. But in the real world, a HIPAA violation (in general) is serious. 

Unless i'm mistaken, the original post said that "my friend is a doctor...etc". If the actual source was a doctor, then that narrows down the search. There's no doubt that finding out exactly who it was would be a very difficult, if not impossible task because all someone has to do is lie and say "it wasn't me" and finding the person that posted it is not likely at all. 

At the very least, questioning anyone that had anything to do with Chase would put a scare into them and more than likely keep them from ever saying anything to anyone ever again. 

I agree that it's highly unlikely that anyone loses their job over this particular instance but if it keeps peoples mouths shut in the future, that's a positive for the PR of the hospital in question. So, you're not wrong that someone will lose their job over this but it is certainly something that can cause someone to lose their job.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - rfaulk34 - 10-28-2022, 01:12 PM