Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-28-2022, 01:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes, most of us do. But in the real world, a HIPPA violation (in general) is serious. 

Unless i'm mistaken, the original post said that "my friend is a doctor...etc". If the actual source was a doctor, then that narrows down the search. There's no doubt that finding out exactly who it was would be a very difficult, if not impossible task because all someone has to do is lie and say "it wasn't me" and finding the person that posted it is not likely at all. 

At the very least, questioning anyone that had anything to do with Chase would put a scare into them and more than likely keep them from ever saying anything to anyone ever again. 

I agree that it's highly unlikely that anyone loses their job over this particular instance but if it keeps peoples mouths shut in the future, that's a positive for the PR of the hospital in question. So, you're not wrong that someone will lose their job over this but it is certainly something that can cause someone to lose their job.

And then they'll deny it. Then what? You act like there's nobody else who could have been the source... like, oh I dunno, someone with the team itself?! Some temp who was aware of the story that was about to break and decided to get some social media cred? Someone else?! 

Not all of us live in fear the way that you appear to. Your premise relies on the doctor themselves not only posting the information on REDDIT (which is absurd) and being so paranoid about it that they'd feel the need to delete said post before they were caught (doubly absurd), but that an "internal investigation" would be launched because the consequences would be so dire, the smoking gun so clear and the lines pointing back to them so undeniable that they'd feel their career itself was in jeopardy (absurd beyond comprehension). 

This is why I love the Internet, man. Our arguments are so presumptuous and the will to believe so intense that even the most harebrained theories get a platform. We'll connect any two points because the practical realities and logic of everyday life needn't apply. The pieces fit so neatly... even when they don't. Keep it comin' lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM62wjLrgmA&ab_channel=TOOLVEVO
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - tms - 10-28-2022, 01:24 PM