Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bengals should be actively exploring trades...
(10-28-2022, 02:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Jeudy makes a ton of sense, IMO. He's very affordable and has a year remaining on his rookie deal. He can play slot and wide. He would not only help immensely while Chase out, but would give them an incredible set of weapons once Chase returns. He also gives them options for 2023.

If the front office is serious about a SB ring...this is a perfect time to act...to take a step that proves to everyone that they are all in, that they recognize how important this current window is and that the days of 'standing pat' are over. 

We're seeing good teams, legitimate contenders making moves to improve / bolster their rosters. For once, I would love to see the Bengals be one of those teams...making an in-season deal to make them even more dangerous. A lot of things have changed for the better since Zac took over, and this is one more domino I would love to see fall.

Commanders could be looking to pull in draft picks so they might listen to offers on a player like Dyami Brown. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals should be actively exploring trades... - Synric - 10-28-2022, 02:24 PM