Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-28-2022, 06:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There's no such thing as interrupting on a message board. 

I never said you said anything you didn't say. If you can point it out, i'll be happy to apologize. 

The fact that you're confused is evidence enough. You replied to me, not the other way around. Now you're spinning your wheels trying to make sense of what I wrote after the fact. That's on you. I'm not gonna go back to dig out where you went wrong. But I might recommend that next time, instead of blasting out a million gratuitous replies to every user under the sun, you'd do well to read their comments before you do so. Just a word of advice... "holmes". 

You seem like a last word freak too. You said the conversation was over- "hasta la vista", etc. - yet here you are. Let me show you how it's done. This will be my last post to you. I won't even give you P.S., I won't "highlight" sections of the quote or anything of the sort- I will just mute you. You can say whatever tf you want and I won't reply. Watch and learn. Peace. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - tms - 10-28-2022, 07:25 PM