Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zim is doing a good job against AZ
(12-12-2015, 05:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I tend to agree with you but the players speak very highly of Pauly G. Of course they aren't going to say bad things about him, but Vontaze and the LB crew make it sound like Pauly is just as good as Zim. Having Marvin Lewis at the helm has definitely helped both D coordinators, and both D coordinators had great position coaches during their time here. I think a lot is still left to be learned about Pauly G, and then we can decide who is better. As of now, Zim takes home the trophy, but he has been a D coordinator for quite some time. Lets give Pauly time and see what happens.

I don't buy it.

The Bengals D was ATROCIOUS for the first 5 years of Marvin's tenure. That's why Zimmer arrived in the first place. You can point out how good the Ravens D was when he was there, but guess what.. any defense with like 3 HoFs on it is going to be great. Zimmer came and saved the defense, and then Guenther got trained by Zimmer and was handed a Zimmer-built defense already ready. I don't think Marvin had any effect in any of their success.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zim is doing a good job against AZ - Utts - 12-11-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Zim is doing a good job against AZ - TheLeonardLeap - 12-12-2015, 09:09 PM