Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bengals should be actively exploring trades...
(10-27-2022, 11:11 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: And they should make one.

The window to win is right now. They should be trying to buy HARD imo. They could use help at interior DL, corner back.  They could also use another wide receiver for depth.

I get frustrated sometimes that the Bengals are so in love with draft picks. Jackson Carman, Billy Price, Cedric Obghui, John Ross, Drew Sample, etc. are all exhibits of why I would 100% take a known quantity over a lottery ticket.

Make a trade, Bengals. The time has never been more right.

Who are we willing to part with?  Carman?  Ok, we have Sharping ahead of him anyways, but what could you get for him?  Nothing.  I wouldn't trade any of the young pieces at LB or the secondary.  Their ability and affordability will be crucial soon.

I agree with most that Trent Taylor should start at slot and move Boyd outside.  Trent has the most experience and, although he is a little short, he has been good at uncovering quickly and Burrow would probably appreciate a quick target against the Browns pass rush. 

I believe Kendrick Pryor makes the most sense.  I think he is on Jacksonville's PS and could be plucked if offered a roster spot.  Have him ready as a backup should we lose another WR.  If he is on Jax roster, offer a 6th round pick for him.  They would probably jump all over it and you have a quality WR that is on the cheap.  I don't want to hear that he hasn't done anything at Jax.  So what?  We all saw what he did here in this offense with fricking Brandon Allen passing him the ball.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals should be actively exploring trades... - SHRacerX - 10-29-2022, 10:08 AM