Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
(10-28-2022, 07:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: It definitely seems to depend on how severe the injury is, like anything. I'm not sure how old your wife was at the time but younger folks also tend to heal a little bit faster. 

Him finishing the game against the Saints and Falcons could indicate maybe its not as bad since he could play. It could also be bad if he made it worse and now it is more severe. I assume we won't actually know for another few days/week. 

Yeah, she was younger when she had her surgeries. We’re both in our late 20’s, and she had them when she was in college. She was a collegiate athlete and we think she had some form of hip dysplasia when she was younger which made things worse. As always, it can vary patient to patient but normal recovery time for strenuous activities after the surgery is measured in months. My guess he is he will let the fracture heal, PT his way through the season and get surgery in the off-season to fix it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILD rumors going around about Chase... - KillerGoose - 10-29-2022, 05:07 PM