Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Win Tomorrow Night Will Be HUGE!
(10-30-2022, 09:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think winning in primetime tomorrow night is VERY and will be HUGE for us because it will give us momentum going into a stretch of games where we should take care of business.

Along with the momentum, I know NFL players don't necessarily need confidence, but I think being in the spotlight on the big stage and dominating will just have us on a mental high and rolling into the next two games, which we should win.

Dominating the Browns would give us confidence to take care of the Panthers, which shouldn't be a problem and should allow us to avoid having a let-down, and then we have the buy, which will be a nice rest, and then come out in prime-time again the Steelers and just ready to destroy them!

I think the Steelers will be ready to fold by then because they're collapsing and not trusting Pickett!

HERE WE COME!

WHO-DEY!

It is a monster game no doubt about it. The Browns have our number and Burrow hasn't beaten them yet, we are 0-2 in 
the Division right now, have to start with beating the team in the Division that swept us last year. Too much motivation on 
our side for us to lose in my opinion unless everything goes wrong for us once again like our first game against these guys
last season.

Expecting a big win tonight, we will see. Need Burrow and our Offense to show they can handle adversity without Chase.

Just so many things going into this game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Win Tomorrow Night Will Be HUGE! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-31-2022, 07:59 PM